Sunday 30 March 2014

Makeup Geek Sensuous Eyeshadow




Hey lovelies :) My next few posts are going to be all about Makeup Geek Eyeshadows! I have only just found Makeup Geek and have purchased 4 shadows so will be telling you all about them!

Makeup Geek is a makeup brand from the USA which was created by Marlena who is just incredible! Marlena's makeup skills are just amazing and she has brought out a makeup range that everyone NEEDS!!

I have only recently found Makeup Geek, one of my best friends makeup always looks amazing and she kept showing me her Makeup Geek Eyeshadows (she has nearly all of them :O) and I knew I had to try them! Makeup Geek ships worldwide and their shipping prices are very reasonable!

The first shadow I am going to talk about is Sensuous, Makeup Geek describe Sensuous as a shimmery Purple with flecks of Silver and omg its beautiful! The shadow is so highly pigmented that a little really does go a long way, it is so soft and goes on perfectly! Even with my watery eyes this shadow lasts all day and does not fade.

I brought my shadows in pans but you can also buy them in compacts, the pans are magnetic so sit perfectly in Z Palette's. When you buy the pans they come in little cardboard pouches that have beautiful artwork.










I love Sensuous and have fallen in love with Makeup Geek!

Keep your eyes peeled for my next post which will be Makeup Geek Prom Night Eyeshadow.

Love Holly xx

2 comments:

  1. I love how this shade suits blond hair ♥ Looking forward to your other Makeup Geek product picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does look fab! Love MUG eyeshadows! xx

    ReplyDelete